Two Products in One:
– Gradient Compression Calf Sleeves During Exercise
– Healing Treatment Tool with Icing Post Exercise
– Uses 2 of the 4 elements of the R.I.C.E Healing Concept: Rest, Ice, Compress and Elevate
– Includes 2 Calf Sleeves and 2 Freezer Gel Packs
– Left- and Right-leg-specific
– Delivers Oxygen Faster to Muscles
– Enhances Performance
– Reduces Swelling Post-Exercise and During Travel
– Improves Recovery
CHOOSING A SIZE: Measure the circumference of the largest part of your calf muscle (non-flexed). Proper fit is extremely important for effective compression. If your measurement is on the cusp between sizes, choose the smaller size.
HOW TO USE: We recommend using our shin-splint therapy compression sleeves during exercise as well as post-exercise recovery. Wear the calf sleeves without the ice pack during your training sessions and races. Post-exercise, add the ice pack to enhance recovery. The sleeves are light enough to wear while sleeping and during extended travel.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash cold separately, non-chlorine bleach. Flat dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. To revive the Resistex carbon-based fabric, product may be occasionally machine-dried on low heat.